For our SEO team we are looking for a Senior SEO Consultant that can translate strategic business and marketing goals into crystal clear long-term SEO strategies.
You will be responsible for SEO projects from start to finish. Based on data and with the help of multiple tools you will create long term SEO strategies, and you will be responsible for extensive technical analysis and creating SEO content strategies.
As Senior SEO Consultant at DEPT® you need to know all about how to get that #1 position in Google. You know how to convince the client to go for your SEO strategy, have experience with setting up implementation plans and know what to do with the feedback coming from a technical report. Besides that you will be the go-to person for our Juniors and Mediors and you like to teach them a thing or two, but you also help them with their professional development.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as NIVEA, Adyen, Union and Avans+. We are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree;
- Have at least 4 years of hands-on experience with SEO, preferably at a digital marketing agency;
- Are experienced with using SEO tooling like Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Semrush etc.;
- Are looking forward to sharing your knowledge with less experienced people in the team, and to push the SEO proposition within DEPT®;
- Have an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills;
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32