About INTERACTIVE BROKERS!
Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983. We pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company and challenging the status quo. We push boundaries to offer our clients the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features at the lowest cost. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. Interactive Brokers is regularly recognized as a leader in the financial services industry.
About your team:
Interactive Brokers Trading team is seeking an experienced Senior Java GUI Developer to join their team. This position offers a unique opportunity to work on complex and challenging projects for one of the world's leading brokerage firms.
What will be your responsibilities within IBKR:
- Design and develop high-performance Java GUI applications.
- Work closely with business analysts and other developers to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including design, coding, testing, and support.
- Develop and maintain software documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in Java GUI development.
Which skills are required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Java GUI development experience.
- Strong proficiency in Java, JavaFX, and Swing.
- Familiarity with multithreading, network programming, and software design patterns.
- Experience with financial trading platforms is a plus.
To be successful in this position, you will have the following:
- Self-motivated and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication (Verbal and written) skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company lunch allowance provided, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899