Interactive Brokers is looking to hire a Model Governance and Risk Manager at the Mumbai office. This position comes with excellent growth potential for highly motivated and exceptional performers. The manager will report to a Global Head of Model Governance. and lead and coordinate change management functions within the Financial Crimes compliance program. In addition, the manager will implement change management governance standards and procedures.
- Provide SME services within Financial Crimes Compliance and technology teams related to change control.
- Manage a team of analysts for the successful execution of change request initiatives.
- Identify and eliminate project risks/issues to ensure a smooth change management process flow.
- Proactively escalate issues in time to leadership.
- Maintain, update and track changes to change management policies and procedures.
- Advise business and technology to help ensure adherence to change management governance frameworks and policies.
- Design appropriate reporting and metrics for tracking change logs.
- Develop appropriate tools to monitor the effectiveness of change management procedures.
- Direct project coordination and oversee SDLC steps for creating and modifying Compliance non-model reports and systems.
- Conduct extensive quality control and recordkeeping procedures to ensure the highest levels of documentation for the audit trail.
- Execute JQL and SQL queries to assist in UAT or change research.
- Experience in AML risk, finance, and regulatory facets
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel (power query) and PowerPoint
- Experience with Jira, JQL, and SQL
- Adept at mentoring and leading cross-functional teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of SDLC and change management methodology
- Experience in drafting documentation for executives and regulators
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate successfully
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Bachelor's or master's degree focused on computer science or a relevant field
- Minimum five years of professional experience with change management and SDLC
- Minimum five years of Relational databases experience SQL
- PMP certification is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance-based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company-paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company-provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company-sponsored team-building events and outings.
*Depending upon the shifts.
Please note that the benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899