Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform.
About the Job
The Receptionist/Facilities Support position will act as the first point of contact for all guests visiting the Chicago office. They will be responsible for helping to maintain cleanliness and organization of office spaces and kitchen areas throughout the day, as well as receiving and distributing lunches, coordinate mail/packages and ensuring all office areas and kitchens are stocked with necessary supplies. This role will collaborate with vendors, building management and the Facilities Manager to ensure building access and communications are properly delegated. The Receptionist/Facilities Support position will also assist the Facilities Manager or other Management staff with various administrative projects from time to time.
- Greet office visitors and answer phones
- Prepare and maintain office spaces for daily operation
- Help keep kitchen areas stocked and clean throughout the day
- Provide overflow administrative assistance to management as needed
- Receive and distribute mail
- Respond to inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- High school graduate
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-oriented position
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills and quality focused work approach
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info