- Lead Interactive Brokers’ Global Early Dispute Resolution (“EDR”) department.
- Coordinate, recruit for and manage a 20+ person department across the Americas, Europe and Asia responsible for responding to complaints from clients around the world.
- Set and manage concrete quarterly targets by reviewing performance metrics, setting new performance goals, defining process improvement opportunities, and mentoring operations team members in the execution of these activities.
- Design and champion the development of an enhanced EDR System.
- Demonstrate excellence in core EDR activities, including clear written communications with customers.
- Demonstrate excellence in both verbal and written communications with auditors and regulators.
- Provide strategic insights and lead continuous improvement efforts in customer service through analysis of dispute data and patterns.
- Create reporting and metrics for IBKR Management, Auditors and Regulators.
- Track, monitor, and work with stakeholders to address issues identified through root cause analysis of complaints.
- Work with Legal and Compliance, as appropriate, in investigating and responding to complaints and other issues raised by clients.
- Perform quality control to ensure high quality and consistent dispute resolution.
- Scale the EDR team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree required legal or other advanced degree a plus.
- 10+years' experience working in Customer Support and/or Dispute Resolution field
- 2+years' experience in Financial Services Industry
- 2+years leading high impact teams or project
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and an ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Past product and/or project management experience is preferred
- Creative problem-solving abilities and willing to take ownership for issue resolution.
- Experience building and scaling teams
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
North America Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply HERE.