Client Services - Security and Fraud Prevention (Spanish)
IBKR are looking for motivated, analytical and methodical individuals with financial services background and professional demeanour to be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world's strongest trading and brokerage brands.
The ideal candidate will display passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service.
- Pro-active handling of client exceptional inquiries via call backs - verbal and video client verification
- Handling escalations of client inquiries pertaining to IBKR’s security system via tickets
- Problem management with focus on security protocols and practices
- Handling escalations of suspicious client activity or behaviour to IBKR's security team
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in an information or fraud prevention role with application security
- BSc in STEM areas (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Good mastery of Windows and/or macOS computer systems and basic office applications
- Experience and advanced user knowledge of both iOS and Android smart phone operating systems
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Organized, practical, good attention to detail
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage and maintain a conversation with clients
- Ability to build rapport, handle objections and actively steer communications with the goal to collect required information and assist
- Ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms
- Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with clients
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info