Interactive Brokers is looking to hire a Technical Writer to join our Marketing Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Improve the client experience by creating clear, concise and accurate technical documentation and client instructions.
- Partner with product, design, client services, sales and other teams to research and write technical, marketing, client support, education or business support documents and serve as an editorial resource for the firm.
- Conduct content audits and perform gap analyses.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks and content migration plan as needed.
- Define our voice and tone as part of the larger product design and marketing system while building and maintaining a content style guide and teaching others how to apply it.
Skills and Traits
- Madcap Certified and/or intermediate to advanced user of MadCap Flare / Central.
- Experience with simplifying, organizing and structuring product documentation.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience, with at least 3 years of content marketing or product documentation experience, and 3 years’ experience in financial services, information services or software industry.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills and an ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to understand the “big picture” while producing and delivering tangible results.
- An exacting eye for detail.
- Experience defining and implementing voice and tone guidelines, style guides and writing processes that improve content quality and improve client experience.
- Understanding of technology, financial services and markets, with a curiosity and desire to learn more about IBKR’s technology, business, markets, products, and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously manage multiple high priority projects.
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or Technical Writing with relevant experience.
- Masters’ degree and/or FINRA qualifications a plus.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info