Interactive Brokers, a global online securities and commodities broker, is seeking an experienced Trainer to manage the onboarding of new employees and facilitate initial and ongoing training at our Chicago, IL Call Center. The overall objective is to ensure that staff is knowledgeable and capable of delivering excellent customer service in an accurate, timely and courteous manner.
- Assess staff training needs in a variety of subjects including: products, markets, procedures, regulations, software operation and effective client interactions.
- Create and update training content and reference materials with an emphasis on e-learning and virtual classrooms.
- Develop testing and certification programs to evaluate comprehension and manage skills-based routing logic of client inquiries.
- Track company initiatives, development efforts and policy changes to ensure that staff is informed and trained in advance.
- Report plans and progress to management and coordinate activities with Quality Assurance and/or other Client Service’s Groups.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant training experience.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree.
- Experience creating online learning resources (audio, video, quizzes/tests, SCORM) using appropriate multi-media and/or authoring tools.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must have excellent verbal and formal communication skills
- Industry recognized professional certification preferred.
- Knowledge of financial markets and terminology a plus.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities with Udemy
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info