Interactive Brokers, based in Tallinn, is looking for a motivated and driven HR and Recruiting Generalist to oversee HR and Recruiting functions and support our office operations in Tallinn. You will be an integral part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all HR and Recruiting activities for our Tallinn office
- In cooperation with local line managers, this role is responsible for the entire Recruitment process in Tallinn including placement of job advertisements, sourcing direct applicants, collaboration with external recruiters, scheduling and conducting interviews ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Responsible for employee onboarding and supporting the employee life cycle including benefits education and enrolment, leave support, document management, and termination processing
- Payroll processing and administration
- Responsible for various regional HR and Recruiting projects including process development and improvement locally and globally through collaboration, communication, and execution.
- Immigration proceedings for foreign hires
- Other administrative and supportive duties (purchases, catering, team events, etc.)
Qualification & Skills
- 3 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in an international company
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in Estonian employment law and job markets
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially Excel
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology
- Exemplary communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, punctual and careful working methods with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Motivated, organized, and trustworthy team player with a great eye for details
- Fluent in English (both spoken and in writing)
Nice to have:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in payroll processing and administration
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info