Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced financial professional to lead the Finance function of this investment firm. The candidate will be responsible to meet all the prudential regulatory and statutory reporting requirements and will have ownership of the ICAAP process, resolution framework and other analyses to support the financial soundness of the Company. The position reports to the CEO.
- Manage a team of three who are responsible for all the financial and regulatory duties in the firm.
- Develop, coordinate and maintain the internal capital adequacy assessment process, ICAAP.
- Approval and filing of all required prudential & client asset returns for a MiFID investment firm.
- Creating functional business requirements for enhancements to existing financial, regulatory and back-office operational systems.
- Managing and developing the recovery and resolution plans within the context of the MNB’s Resolution Framework.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of existing regulations, upcoming developments & best practice, covering all aspects of a registered investment firm
- Planning, coordinating and managing the statutory audit.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Manage the daily treasury funding and liquidity requirements for the local entity.
- Monitor the liquidity risk (stress testing, planning of contingency funding).
- Manage external banking and brokerage relationships.
- Responsible for daily controls over clearing and settlement of client trading activity.
- Ensure continuous improvement and streamlining within the Finance function, removing manual processes and introducing systems integration and automation.
- Advise the CEO on the financial performance, identification and management of financial risks.
- Is able to work in LEAN and Agile processes and methodology
Qualification & Skills
- 10+ years of work experience
- Registered CPA and IFRS professional
- Knowledge of Tax
- Ideal candidate is currently at an MNB registered investment firm
- Strong technical proficiency is a must, inclusive of MS office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Hungarian are a must; any other language is a plus)
- Candidates must have an EU passport or a qualifying work permit/residency to work in Hungary and must meet the minimum requirements under Central Bank of Hungary fitness and probity regime
- LEAN or Agile certification would be an advantage
You will be part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate growth.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info