The Interactive Brokers Group is one of the leading global brokers with a well-established technology driven culture. We have selected Dublin, Ireland as the future headquarters for our European business and are seeking bright, motivated, entrepreneurial people to help launch what we expect to be one of the Group’s leading operations.
Head of Finance
We are seeking an experienced financial professional to lead the Finance function of this investment firm. The candidate will be responsible to meet all the prudential regulatory requirements and will have ownership of the ICAAP process, resolution framework and other analyses to support the financial soundness of the Company. The person will be the Company’s PCF-11 in its responsibility to the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI)
- Manage a team of four who are responsible for all the financial and regulatory duties in the firm.
- Develop, coordinate and maintain the internal capital adequacy assessment process, ICAAP.
- Responsible for the client asset management plan (CAMP) as the supervisor for the PCF-45, Head of Client Asset Oversight
- Approval and filing of all required prudential & client asset returns for a MiFID investment firm.
- Creating functional business requirements for enhancements to existing financial, regulatory and back-office operational systems.
- Managing and developing the recovery and resolution plans within the context of the CBI’s Resolution Framework.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of existing regulations, upcoming developments & best practice, covering all aspects of a registered investment firm
- Planning, coordinating and managing the statutory audit.
- Responsible for daily controls over intercompany affiliate clearing and settlement.
- Ensure continuous improvement and streamlining within the Finance function, removing manual processes and introducing systems integration and automation.
- Advise the CEO on the financial performance, identification and management of financial risks.
- Manage the daily treasury funding and liquidity requirements for the local entity.
- Monitor the liquidity risk (stress testing, planning of contingency funding).
- Manage external banking and brokerage relationships.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of work experience
- Ideal candidate is an existing Head of Finance in the role of PCF-11 at a CBI registered investment firm
- Extensive experience at a MiFID investment firm in a regulatory finance role
- Knowledge of the operations of exchange traded equities and their derivatives
- Strong technical proficiency is a must, inclusive of MS office.
You will be part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate growth.
Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited, a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Australia and Singapore.
Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info