Job Description and Responsibilities
- UI components design and implementation in Java
- development testing
- engineering documentation
- 3+ years of software development experience with emphasis on Java
- Strong communication skills (good written/spoken English skills is a must)
- Fluency in Core Java
- Proactive, driven to excel and get things done on time
- Experience with Java GUI toolkits (Swing, AWT or similar); this could be
substituted with strong desire to learn Swing/AWT and related technology
- Ability to work and deliver independently with little supervision
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent (advanced degrees a plus)
- Passion for building top-quality user-interface products
- Familiarity with market data concepts and trading technologies and technical
experience with systems used in the capital & financial markets all are a
- Exprerience with Java development for mobile platforms
- understanding spoken Russian
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info