Corporate Business Developer
Antwerp and/or Brussels office
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favorite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date. We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Deliveroo launched in Belgium in 2015 and quickly became the leading food delivery company. Over a year into operations, we are working with over 1200 restaurants in Belgium and are still recording two-digit growth. We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder!
The primary role of the Corporate Business Development Manager (Flanders) is to hunt for new corporate customers in all our operating cities in Flanders, to grow our Deliveroo for Business account database.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Business Development Manager will include:
- Research and identify new sales opportunities through cold calling and cold emailing
- Set up and run meetings with potential corporate clients
- Development of all sales activities to increase the sales funnel
- Liaising with Corporate Account Managers to manage all corporate account requests
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client offers
- Prepare weekly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly methodical with a strong sense of customer service. We’re looking for a bright and confident person who enjoys working at a fast pace, with competing priorities. With a perfect combination of a business mindset and relationship building skills, you have what it takes to contact & meet with potential clients and close sales contracts.
We want people who…
- Are driven, hard working and independent
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are interested in the food industry and understand the restaurant and delivery business
- Would love to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
- Have a degree or equivalent of an academic qualification
- Are native Dutch speaking, and have a comfortable expression English and French
- Have any experience working in sales in a Professional Services firm / hunting / corporate environment, will be a strong advantage
- Become a key member of a fast-growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Lots of delicious food!