At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive online food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and build a definitive career.
The UK & Ireland National Accounts team is responsible for the relationships with the largest and most strategic restaurant and retail partners in the UK & Ireland; ensuring that they continue to grow and perform well on the Deliveroo marketplace.
You will report into the Commercial Director, responsible for managing a portfolio of our largest and most strategic relationships. You will manage a small team of Account Managers to help develop joint plans with your partners, implementing them to create long term, mutual growth. This is a hybrid role, based at our London HQ with work from home options.
What you'll be doing
- Implement the jointly agreed growth plans for your portfolio of Restaurant partners
- Ensure we deliver best in class account management to our partners that helps drive mutual goals
- Deliver Deliveroo's annual objectives for your partner portfolio by tracking plan implementation, controlling expenditure and identifying "in-flight" interventions to course-correct where under-performing
- Establish multi-functional relationships with partners to be the preferred delivery operator
- Lead the contract negotiation and renewal process with your restaurant partners to agree terms that unlocks mutual value
- Support Deliveroo's business leaders in setting the longer-term commercial strategy and partner value proposition for the relevant Restaurant segments
Requiring a high level of commercial skills, you will demonstrate excellence in selling, negotiation and account management, combined with the passion and drive to shape the culture of an inclusive, sustainable and successful team.
- A proven business performance record – must demonstrate experience with revenue growth in account-facing roles and consistent performance.
- The ability to define and implement a B2B partner-focused plan, developing creative solutions to complex problems. Bringing clarity to your team to ensure focus is on those actions that have maximum positive impact.
- Well-developed negotiation skills and the ability to flex your style to all levels and situations
- An experienced account leader with a forward thinking mindset. Experience managing a complex partner (mandatory) or portfolio of partners (preferred) including high-value commercial negotiations
- An inclusive team player who can get the best from a multi-functional team
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable.
We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.