About the role
We are looking for an experienced Compensation Analyst to join our Reward team. Reporting to the Compensation Manager, you'll help design our compensation programmes to the company. You'll work with our HR, Recruitment, People Strategy and Finance teams to develop solutions and implement programmes following the Deliveroo business strategy and compensation philosophy. You will be based in our HQ office (Cannon Street, London), you will be in the office 3 days a week from January 2024.
What you'll do
- Partner with Reward team colleagues and HR partners to develop impactful and strategic compensation programmes
- Develop regular compensation reports to forecast cash and equity spend and inform budgets
- Analyse compensation-related data, interpret results and make appropriate recommendations based on results and our needs
- Perform regular market benchmarking to evaluate Deliveroo's market positioning, compensation band structures and other pay guidelines to ensure understanding of our compensation strategy and philosophy
- Develop compelling communications on Deliveroo's compensation approach, programs and philosophy for HR partners, recruitment and the business.
- Help develop bi-annual compensation and performance management programmes, including budgets and modelling, developing tool requirements, communications and training
- Work with global HR partners to ensure compensation programmes are suitably localised and impactful in all our global locations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in the Total Rewards space (in-house compensation or consulting), with experience in execution and delivery
- Analytical skills, including high levels of proficiency with excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Google Sheets with the ability to analyse data and build models
- Experience growing relationships with global partners across all levels, including executives and senior leaders
- The ability to develop concise materials, executive-level presentations, and experience delivering presentations to large audiences
- Experience in at least one of the following compensation fields: salary design, sales compensation, global compensation, equity compensation, executive pay
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.