Who We Are
We’re in the business of delivering awesome meals into everyone's home or office – fast.
We achieve this by building and running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, and a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants along with renowned local gems and enable them to open up a valuable new revenue stream. The only thing faster than our deliveries is the growth rate of our company. We’re increasing in business scale and organizational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and keeping it all together and making everything click are at the heart of what make working at Deliveroo a thrilling experience. If you want to make a difference, and you’re passionate about food, come on board and join the ride.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our organization, and support and delight our global community. Our products enable consumers to place orders, restaurants to receive and handle them, riders to effectively deliver them with speed, and internal teams to keep the entire process moving. This is done across a range of geographies and market situations, with a variety of challenges and opportunities in each.
As a SeniorProduct Marketing Manager, you’ll secure insights and deeply understand our users (whether they’re customers, riders, restaurants, or internal teams), our markets & the competitive landscape. You’ll develop positioning and messaging for new products & features, you’ll own the go-to -market planning, and you’ll drive demand, adoption, and satisfaction with our products. Success in this role will require the development of effective working relationships with senior leaders across product management, engineering, operations & commercial teams across Deliveroo.
You’ll ideally bring to the role a multi-disciplinary background—including business strategy, product marketing, project management and analytical skills —and be passionate about food in general and Deliveroo in particular. If you're analytical and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we'd love to meet you.
- Develop core product positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape and other factors.
- Create the go - to - market plan, collaborating closely with Product Management, Design, Operations and Commercial teams, Marketing, Data Science and other cross-functional groups to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement and affinity.
- Participate in overall product narrative and 3/6/12 - month strategy and plan to achieve goals.
- Influence product strategy and in - product communications through relevant consumer and product insights, driving alignment across teams when needed.
- Support and coordinate the efforts of internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management, PR, Design and others.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical, marketing, or business discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience in B2B or B2C marketing.
- Experience communicating to internal and external audiences.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical and problem - solving skills experience.
- Internet or technology industry experience
- International experience
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities