Media Campaign Operations Manager, Deliveroo Media & Ecommerce
We are looking for a Media Campaign Operations Manager to join the Media & Ecommerce Team here at Deliveroo. This is a new role, created from growth and will be based in our HQ in London (with flexible, hybrid working) and will report to the Head of Operations of Deliveroo Media & Ecommerce.
About the Team
The Media & Ecommerce team at Deliveroo focuses on revenue generation through selling ad banners on our homepage, sampling campaigns through our Editions kitchens, off platform digital assets such as solus emails and providing Fast Moving Consumer Goods (“FMCG”) companies with access to limited in-menu e-commerce assets on our platform. The vision for the Media & Ecommerce business is to be a leading media and eCommerce marketing partner for FMCG companies, providing marketing performance data and sampling as value-added services.
Editions is Deliveroo’s global network of delivery-only kitchens, providing a flexible expansion platform to restaurants as well as a better restaurant selection and order experience to Deliveroo's customers. Since 2018, our kitchens have been used as a key distribution channel for physical sampling for advertisers as well as experiential and media activations (e.g. pop-ups and bag sponsorships).
About the Role
The Media Campaign Operations Manager will be responsible for the implementation and measurement of digital advertising campaigns on the Deliveroo consumer app, e-mail and social media. Not only that, it will be focused on managing the workflow of all Editions campaigns in the UK (including sampling, pop-ups and bag sponsorships), ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and executed to the highest standard.
This is a global role that requires careful coordination between advertisers, agencies, the Deliveroo Media & Ecommerce sales team and internal teams (Marketing, Social Media, CRM, On Site Operations). The desired candidate will be a highly-organised and commercially astute project manager, able to deliver multiple campaigns across the UK and be comfortable working with stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you’ll do
- Fulfilment of all Digital Advertising and Editions sampling campaigns, ensuring all campaigns run smoothly and are executed to the highest standard
- Act as the main point of contact and central coordination between the client, the pertinent Deliveroo teams (Sales, Editions) and external suppliers, establishing productive ways of working with all stakeholders.
- Create campaign and delivery schedules, providing guidance on campaign feasibility
- Ensure all campaigns meet Deliveroo’s Legal and quality control guidelines
- Booking external suppliers and tracking costs to ensure campaigns are delivered within budget
- Provide input for the development and optimisation of best in class processes and playbooks that streamline our sampling operations
- Development and maintenance of a central repository of campaign performance benchmarks
- Produce full Post Campaign Analysis for all campaigns, delivering insightful reports and commentary
- Demonstrable track record in managing and executing digital advertising campaigns (search, display, e-mail, social)
- Experience in the successful project management of end to end campaign delivery
- The ability deliver multiple campaigns simultaneously, constantly reviewing performance and making recommendations for improvements where needed, including optimisation techniques against campaign objectives
- Familiarity with digital platforms and ROI metrics such as ROAS, CTR, and CPA
- Commercially astute, comfortable negotiating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver cost efficiency
- Highly organised with an exceptional eye for detail, able to work to required campaign timelines and remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills, able to build internal relationships with key internal stakeholders (including Ops, Commercial, Legal and Finance)
- Ambitious self starter, with drive to make things happen independently and through collaboration
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.