At Deliveroo, we are customer-obsessed. Providing great customer experiences every time is a key part of Deliveroo’s mission to become the definitive food company! We currently cover eleven markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia. The Care & Partner Ops team is responsible for 100% of the live order interactions with Deliveroo’s consumers, riders and commercial partners, as well as much of the back office support for riders and restaurants.
The Senior Partner Policy Analyst will drive commercial partner experience initiatives to deliver operational efficiencies and partner retention. Working with our Commercial, Operations, Product, and Data Science partners, you will identify, develop, and deliver policy and process improvements, and solve problems at scale. This is always with the aim of improving the partner and agent experience of Deliveroo, while protecting our reputation and minimising our exposure to financial risk.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading quarterly initiatives to enhance the overall commercial partner contact experience for live and non-live contacts whilst optimising for operational and cost-efficiency.
- Engaging with stakeholders across Deliveroo to understand business requirements and deliver against strategic targets.
- Identifying areas of opportunity to improve policies and processes.
- Working with the management team to define and progress goals aligned to departmental strategy.
- Create reporting and Management Information packs to provide senior management with commercially viable recommendations.
- Collaborating with third-party suppliers and presenting and communicating plans, proposals, and upcoming changes to our service partners.
- Strong analytical and, written and verbal communication skills, to clearly present ideas, theories, and projects to senior management and operations.
- Experience re-engineering processes to reduce waste and optimise for operational and cost-efficiency.
- Excellent commercial acumen and the ability to develop commercial proposition concepts.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Proven track record of creating strong relationships with external stakeholders, operations, and support teams.
- Proven experience of working on a global scale or in complex, fast-paced environments with an element of ambiguity.
- Experience working with Salesforce service cloud is desirable.
- A general understanding of risk and compliance management is preferred.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.