Deliveroo Service Management aspires to create a collaborative working partnership between Enterprise Technology, allowing functions and its user base. The success of this partnership is reviewed against several different metrics across SLAs, KPIs and business perception.
As a Service Manager at Deliveroo, reporting to the Director of Enterprise Technology you will be responsible, with others in the team, for the successful implementation, ongoing management and improvement of ITIL 4 processes. The main objective of the ITSM team is to improve the of service delivery within Enterprise Technology and you will also provide hands-on coaching, mentoring and support to teams within the organisation that deliver a service, many of whom are new to the principles of service management.
- Support the strategic planning of the ITSM function with a longer term view to establish ESM
- Define and implement prioritised ITIL 4 practices which are fit for purpose at Deliveroo
- Manage the practices and improve them
- Be an ambassador for Service Management across ET and the wider Deliveroo business. Providing Service Management advice and support.
- Establish lasting relationships with Enterprise Technology customers and enabling functions
- Implement and analyse metrics to measure the success of the implemented practices and improve activities
- Work with ET customers to assess their technology, experience, and security needs
- Meet ET customers to understand business perception and assess customer satisfaction
- Experience with ITIL 4 approach, principles and practices
- ITIL 4 certification
- 5 years of experience in an ITIL-based role(s)
- Experience working across organisational boundaries on a local and global basi
- internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Broad understanding of business technologies and business considerations
- Knowledge of an ITSM tool (e.g. ServiceNow).
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in central London
- Excellent kit to allow working from home and a parent friendly working culture
- On-site gym (HQ)
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.