The central Customer Care team is expanding rapidly and the Global Workforce Management & Planning team needs to mirror this growth in order to provide outstanding support to our Customer Care teams. We currently cover twelve markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia.
Key to this expansion is an immediate need for an experienced Real Time Analyst to join the team. You would work from our London office.
Reporting to the Realtime Team Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the real-time monitoring and management of our customer care call and chat queues on a global scale. You will use WFM and telephony software to analyse the queues and agent states, and implement actions and solutions for immediate responses to a variety of potential crises.
- Monitor live queues across multiple lines of businesses and markets to ensure grade of service is achieved
- Identify non productive agents and work with the operations teams or vendor RTAs to get the agents back on line
- Using Workforce Management software and tools to analyse forecast accuracy and Real Time Workforce requirements
- Using analytical tools to find out the root cause of forecasting discrepancies
- Create great relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work hand-in-hand with onsite and supplier Real Time teams to ensure schedule adherence and minimal unplanned in-office shrinkage
- Ensure daily tracking of forecast accuracy across markets, quickly responding to any issues encountered locally in our markets, or centrally
- Track the impact of operational change activities affecting Customer Care to improve the accuracy of our forecasts
- Review performance data and contact volumes to monitor trends in real time, and react accordingly to ensure grade of service is achieved
- Run war rooms with key stakeholders during an incident, communicating the current status and implementing changes to minimise the impact
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Strong sense of urgency
- Monitor and manage workforce performance in Real Time, this will mean to work in evenings, weekends and some Bank Holidays.
- Minimum of a year and proven experience in Workforce and Real Time Management
- Desired proven experience of WFM systems such as Teleopti, IEX or similar WFM systems
- Intermediate Excel or Google Sheet skills
- Proven analytical skills and mindset
- Proven track record of creating strong relationships with customer care operations, support teams and outsources partners
- Proven experience working in a fast pace environment
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.