Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
The primary role of the Corporate Account Executive is to be the point of contact between Deliveroo and our corporate clients to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Executive will include:
- Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising with the Head of Account Management, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Rider Operations and the Restaurant Account Management Team.
- Supporting the catering team by creating event proposals. Assisting with client catering and event orders.
- Proactively nurturing and growing each of your assigned accounts through any means necessary. Attend regular meetings with your accounts and assess room for growth.
- Following up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when they are released.
- Owning countrywide projects and marketing campaigns
- Running analysis to understand how to maximise your portfolio
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly analytical with a strong sense of customer service. This position would be suited to someone enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
- A driven and hardworking individual
- Excellent attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Creative – exhibits tenacity, never takes no for an answer.
- Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.