What you'll be doing:
As the Sales Operations Associate, you'll be working closely with the Sales Operations Manager and commercial leadership teams, to support and assist with efficient and effective use of sales resources. Your role will help operationalise our sales strategy with your process driven mindset and attention to detail ensuring we execute with precision.
You'll help track and improve sales processes by monitoring and measuring our critical metrics and assisting Team Leaders to manage our day-to-day lead processes. This is a role for a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to get stuck into daily tasks in order to deliver results.
Day to day, you will:
- Manage day-to-day lead scraping, prioritisation and allocation to assist Team Leaders managing the sales team’s workflows
- Assist in the development of our overall Sales strategy, leveraging data from multiple sources (e.g. Salesforce, Looker, etc) to produce insights and support decision-making
- Measure key sales KPIs (e.g. velocity, conversion etc) to give managers operational insights and facilitate team development
- Manage sales campaigns and reporting to key internal stakeholders using Salesforce
- Own and optimise daily processes, with scope to improve team training and workflow management
- Use attention to detail and judgement to field requests from 30+ Sales Reps
- Assist managing inbound sales team, resource allocation and targets
- Run key calculations on team and individual performance, ensuring that reps and Team Leaders have full understanding and visibility
Skills you'll need:
- Excellent attention to detail, with aptitude for process mapping and optimisation
- Experienced and capable in gsheets / excel
- Strong communication skills with the versatility to liaise with a multitude of stakeholders
- An organised, logical and proactive approach
- Previous experience in sales preferable, but not critical
- Experience in Salesforce administration, including campaign management, lead management, reporting and dashboards is preferable
- Industry knowledge and experience will be beneficial
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Health and Wellbeing: weekly exercise classes plus regular yoga and meditation classes
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.