When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll be doing:
This is an ideal role for someone with some in house or agency recruitment experience, who's keen to work in a fast paced environment, learn a lot and deliver results as we grow our teams across Singapore and APAC.
- Hiring: A lot. You’ll manage the full-cycle from creative sourcing to complex closing. You’ll advise on interview best practices, refine processes and build diverse talent pools.
- Problem-solving: You’ll proactively identify opportunities to improve our approach and drive meaningful changes. Leveraging data to influence hiring managers will be key.
- Data driven: Present key hiring metrics, pipeline reporting, and market insights to the leadership team.
- Strategic partnership: Coaching hiring managers and stakeholders on long-term hiring plans and serving as an employer brand ambassador for Deliveroo.
- D&I: You’ll identify gaps and develop innovative hiring solutions that can help our organization and management team scale a diverse and inclusive team.
- Crafting memorable experiences: You’ll go above and beyond to ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience. You’ll champion our brand and values to the highest standards.
- Collaborating: You'll work with the wider People team to streamline our processes.
What we’re looking for:
- Full-cycle recruiting experience. You’ll be creative in your approach and understand the work ethic it takes to hire incredible, diverse commercial people
- Things are always changing here at Deliveroo. You’ll have plenty of examples of how you’ve adapted quickly and stepped up to drive process improvements.
- You won’t be afraid to talk about your failures and what you’ve learned. We’re looking for self-reflective recruiters who take ownership of their own development.
- People skills. You believe in the power of communication and focus on building relationships long term.
- A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- You’ll keep your sense of humour in an environment of unrelenting pace with plenty of challenges to tackle
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Never go thirsty: Coffee machine and stocked fridges
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks and fruits
- Group insurance covering hospitalisation & surgical, extended major medical, medical outpatient & outpatient specialist and dental
- Voluntary dependent insurance
- Parent friendly working culture with Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefit and Mother’s room available in office
- Monthly social events and end of year parties
Our team is currently working from home in line with the current government advice relating to COVID19; benefits related to working from the office will be available when we return back to the office.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
Apply now to continue the conversation.