Senior Paid Media Specialist (Rider)
Our mission is to be the best food delivery company in the world. We will achieve this by bringing the world's best-loved local restaurants to homes and offices in the fastest and most transparent manner through our technology and logistics platform. We are committed to building our fleet of passionate drivers, offering restaurants a new revenue stream, and helping more customers around the world discover and enjoy great local food with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order. We are building a much-loved service that can be used by anyone, from students to busy professionals and we are now looking to build out a global brand to match this.
What you’ll be doing
You will lead the planning, buying & evaluation of campaigns to attract new riders to partner with Deliveroo across Europe, ME & APAC. The ideal candidate will be able to both think big, introducing new ideas to improve campaign planning, whilst also being comfortable in the detail of executing unique plans for hundreds of cities Specifically you will :
- Execute and optimise Biddable campaigns across media buying platforms
- Drive new rider growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at an international scale
- Effectively leverage bidding/targeting/placement strategy for increased campaign performance and scale
- Work with strategy & planning team to implement new vendor testing and drive innovation through strategic media placements
- Manage an increasing media budgets, optimise and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Optimise campaigns across multiple accounts with the use of APIs
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and Internationally
- Measuring, monitoring, and analysing past performance to identify optimisation opportunities
- 5+ years biddable buying experience + 1+ year strategy
- Proven track record on managing biddable campaigns on different languages
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
- Extremely data driven and high attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasker and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterised by constant growth
- Highly experienced with biddable media platforms including 3rd party toolkits or any other preferred marketing developers ie Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify etc.
- Advanced Excel/ Google Sheets skills
- Knowledge of data visualisation
- Knowledge of SQL knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.