Financial Accountant (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
We're looking for a F Accountant to support our Accounts team for a 6 month contract.
The role will report into the Finance Reporting Team focusing on an exciting career enhancing project.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be working to support the team across a variety of areas, including month end reporting, statutory accounts support and various project work.
- Preparation of technical audit support, for example IFRS 16 calculations
- Assisting in Year-End Audit Schedule
- Working with the auditors to fulfil their requests and answer their queries
- Process improvement
- Ad-hoc project work
- Liaising with the wider finance team to ensure accurate reporting
- Qualified Accountant, either ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Strong technical IFRS accounting knowledge
- Adaptable, able to adjust quickly to changes in processes/ways of working
- Proactive, prepared to take the initiative and to deal with issues without prompting
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, frequently-changing environment
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.