Global Payroll Manager
Job title: Global Payroll Manager
Location: London, UK
Closing date: 4 November 2019
- Reporting into the Director of Finance where you will be responsible for a newly appointed team and the accurate and timely delivery of the monthly and fortnightly outsourced payrolls.
- Oversee the work of the payroll team to clear outstanding snags and streamline the Global Business process including for UK SSP, SMP, Parental pay, Attachment of Earnings, Student Loans, Ni Exceptions.
- YTD adjustments/net pay adjustments and completion of manual calculations.
- Have an operational understanding of the RTI process for UK
- Oversee the company Benefits (Roowards) Auto Enrolment process and be part of the Global Benefits Portal Project
- Play an active role in managing updates/upgrades, planning, testing and implementing
- Positively engage with the team to driving engagement, development and motivation
- Play an active part in centralising the payroll function
- Be an Advocate for change for the team as a whole
- Experience of system implementation
- Project, business risk, stakeholder and change management skills
- UAT, parallel running and carrying out payroll comparisons to ensure data loaded is accurate.
- A true team player
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Excel), written and oral communication skills
- A methodical approach with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Thrive in working to tight deadlines within a professional and challenging environment
- To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate excellent understanding of:
- UK - Calculation of salary - PAYE legislation, Statutory Payments, Pension and Pension Auto enrolment, Benefit and Benefit in Kind
- USA - Calculation of salary - Federal, local and state TAX (FICA, Form 941, 401K, W2, FUTA etc), Pension and Health Insurances
- IRE - Calculation of salary - Income TAX, PRSI, USC and LPT, Statutory Payments Pension and benefits
- Spain - Calculation of salary - Tax and national contribution (111, 216, TC1 etc ), health insurance, TAX certificates
- France - Calculation of salary - URSSAF, Taxe apprentissage, handicapés, Formation professionnelle etc), Life & Health insurance, Profit Sharing, Shares, Benefits in Kind
- Italy - Calculation of salary - Income Tax, INPS, INAIL, TFR and Pension Funds
- Belgium - Calculation of salary - Tax & Social security, Warrants, Annual Declaration (281, 274 …), Benefits in kind
- Netherlands - Calculation of salary - Tax and social Security, Annual Declarations
- Australia - Calculation of salary - Fortnightly salary, award interpretation, superannuation, PAYG, state payroll tax lodgements, Fringe Benefit Tax, STP, share/option reporting, contractors
- Kuwait - Calculation of salary - Monthly Salary, PIFSS deduction and payment, general understanding of visa/workers status
- Taiwan - Calculation of salary - monthly salary calculation, third party payment: tax, NHI, LPA, LI, overtime pay rule, benefit in kind reporting
- Hong Kong - Calculation of salary - monthly salary calculation, MPF, IR registration/deregistration forms and year end IR56 submission, support out of cycle payment process, benefit in kind
- Singapore - Calculation of salary - monthly salary calculation, CPF calculation, donation fund, IR21 forms and year end process, benefit in kind
- UAE - Calculation of salary -monthly salary calculation, WPS file knowledge, benefit reconciliation, knowledge around visa and expat worker status is preferred
- Workday and Deputy system knowledge is also essential for this role
- Global Implementation payroll experience from one payroll provider to a different payroll provider
- Payroll Implementation experience for a new market
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them. There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company's success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.