Who we are
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The role of the Live Operations Manager help ensure the quality of our live operations from the restaurant, riders, to customer side. This job is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
• Help manage Customer Care operational performance and service levels.
• Assist in the creation of a clear mission and deploy strategies focused on our quarterly goals.
• Surface pain-points and broken processes. Diagnose areas of optimization and demonstrate hypothesis driven problem solving abilities.
• Develop strategies to improve customer service experience and satisfaction, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
• Mentor and develop the Customer Care team. Create an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment.
• Lead by example and raise-the-bar. Bring best practices and prior experience into Deliveroo and adapt for our culture and ways of working.
You will need to be available to work rostered shifts over a 7 day week to ensure you are available to work with our team.
• 1-3 years experience in a customer service management role.
• Customer focus - Understand and connect with our customers. Believe in our ability to create services and products which address this and have the customers best interest at heart.
• Analytical - Can structure a problem, get to the crux of an issue quickly using data and analysis to validate and test approach.
• Adaptable Fixer - Enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers and bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity and resourcefulness. Doesn’t slavishly follow processes if they aren’t right. Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule - rapid high quality decisions.
• Ability to develop and implement strategic and operational changes and solutions including process, system and structure.
• Collaborative - Able to effectively work at all levels of Deliveroo. You must be a team player and able to work collaboratively and deliver success with and through others. Ability to leave your ego at the door when needed and galvanise support from across the business.
• Resourceful - Constantly look for creative ways to make the most of the resources we have. Throw tenacity, brainpower, teamwork and collaboration at problems, not money and extra heads. Think like an entrepreneur.
• Project & Change Management - able to demonstrate managing multiple complex projects with numerous stakeholders in a structured and logical way
• Open, respectful and fun company culture
• BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
• Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
• Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders).
• An extremely fun team to work alongside!
• Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities