Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
You are responsible for animation at various stages in the creative process. These include concepting, storyboarding, animating and editing.
As a Motion Designer you’ll also be responsible for:
- Supporting the Creative Leads (CD, ACD, Design Director) in the delivery of a number of projects; Digital OOH and social elements for 360 mass comms campaigns, generic brand animations and regular promotions across brand social, paid social, email
- Executing a project from brief through to production and delivery to the highest possible standard
- Providing the creative studio with a great set of hands-on design, animation, illustration and typographic skills – with the ability to develop and deliver a number of visual styles
- Working as part of a team to explore briefs and generate ideas
- Assisting with the development, preparation and delivery of creative ideas, generating style frames, storyboards and example animation
- Working closely with Creative leads, Creative Teams, Designers, Producers and Project Managers
- Working on a number of projects at once
- Presenting ideas internally
- Taking some projects from brief through to delivery
- 4 years experience, agency experience preferable
- Highly skilled in using After Effects
- Experienced user of Cinema 4D
- Understanding of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good understanding of the various applications of post-production in creating video from still and moving assets
- Design-trained to understand typography, movement and layout
- Experience of working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided
- Strong organisational skills, including accurate file management and logical workflow
- Ability to interpret a brief and communicate internally
- Experience in working to very tight deadlines
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent eye for detail
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.