Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
We are looking for several Live Operations Associates. This is an opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing startup. You will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from the finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across Hong Kong. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self-starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Monitoring orders placed via Deliveroo app or Website up to completion
- Optimizing rider utilization targets across Hong Kong area
- Ensuring delivery times are met and customers are updated when issues arise
- Liaising with different teams and departments to ensure all orders run smoothly
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
- Ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telecommunications
- Fast learner and good time management
- Full availability for any shift, including weekends
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese, proficiency in Chinese word-processing
- Part-time candidates with consistent hours
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym subsidies
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.