Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to lead work across Deliveroo Editions. The work will cover a variety of briefs including marketing collateral across print and digital through to creating graphic profiles for our restaurant partners to packaging design and experiential.
The person we are looking for will be working closely with the brand managers for Editions and be a self-sufficient senior designer with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
A senior graphic designer with a love for all things brand design and visual.
- Strong typography skills
- Ability to present your own work to senior stakeholders
- A love for visual storytelling and brand design
- Creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection
- A varied background including print, packaging, experiential and digital
- Maturity to work with and manage and build relationships within the brand and Deliveroo Editions team
- 7+ years commercial experience working within a creative agency or inhouse
- A self-starter with initiative and an eye for detail
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment and ability to multitask
- Well organised
- Please include a cover letter and examples of your work with your application
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.