CORPORATE RESILIENCE AND SUSTAINABILITY MANAGER
(Health, Safety, Environmental, Food Safety, Sustainability)
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. We work with thousands of the world's best loved restaurants, including names like Wagamama, Busaba, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are.
As the Corporate Resilience and Sustainability Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the head of department and other members if the team with the development of innovative, market leading policies across Deliveroo, globally
- Be able to create innovative, engaging policies, engaging key stakeholders and implementing them globally
- Be able to research global standards, recommend changes to existing processes and implement new processes where needed
- Advise on all elements of health and safety, food safety, environment and sustainability to key stakeholders and act as the competent source of health and safety advice to all functions
- Assist in the ongoing development of our People on-boarding process
- Assist in the development of competencies throughout our people portfolio, identifying training needs and providers, developing and undertaking training that has been identified
- Lead the investigation and management of claims and incidents across the Deliveroo group
- Advise and work with the head of department on any significant issues affecting them
- Development and maintenance of a contractor selection and management process
- Collation of statistics and production of a monthly report
- Implementation of an internal in external monitoring programme for all corporate functions globally
- Ensure all property risk is adequately managed and that Deliveroo is fulfilling their duties, globally
- Asist in the implementation of Deliveroo’s audit and inspection schedule
The role requires experiencing in launching new restaurant sites and strong communication skills:
- 7+ years experiencing within Health & Safety
- Experience of operating globally would be beneficial
- Chartered/Graduate Member of IOSH / Member of IIRSM
- Experience food safety and hygiene management
- Experience with Environmental Management
- Strong communication skills
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.