WHO WE ARE
Myntra.com is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India's largest e-commerce store for
fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra.com aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to
shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a
conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products
available in the country.
- Collaborating with business in ensuring and maintaining 100 % compliance as per company policy and
Compliance Audit Checklist by ensuring timely closure and action taken in the Region.
- Support employee engagement programs,
- Maintaining proper and updated tracker on Employee Database, Attendance, Leaves and Payroll input
data and sharing timely and accurate inputs to HO Team.
- Coordination with Manpower Vendors regarding employee benefits
- Handling day to day employee queries and providing prompt resolutions
- Ensuring correct employee-manager mapping and timely, meaningful and objective goal setting / upload
process in Success Factors.
- Coordinating with and assisting reporting managers for Mid-Year/ Annual Performance Reviews and
Documentation as per framework and timelines.
- Ensuring successful completion of onboarding process, all joining formalities and documentation
requirements within stipulated timelines.
- Strong in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Payroll related knowledge would an added advantage
- Minimum 1-2 years HR Operations preferably from startup environment.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Should have anchored Employee Engagement events