Data Science Engineering (DSE) is an organization that works on deployment of real-time, near-real-time and offline services based on models built by Data Scientists.The recommendation services developed by DSE are deployed across the user path in the shopping funnel and directly impact Myntra’s revenue. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
Some of the skill sets required for the data science engineers are the following:
- Familiarity with ingestion/extraction data from varied data sources.
- Deployment of ML solutions at scale.
- Building big data pipelines.
- Evidence of working on large datasets, deployments, troubleshooting large ML systems.
- Understanding of interfaces, api contracts, latencies, efficiency, costs.
- Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, TDD ,Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines .
- Good analytical and problem solving ability .
- Experience in Distributed Systems (any 1 framework under compute/databases)
- Golang based RPC
- Streaming frameworks like Kafka/Spark streaming
- Shared memory parallel computing using GPUs etc.
- NoSQL data stores: MongoDB, Aerospike etc.
- In memory data stores : Redis, Memcached
- Exposure to microservices
- Preferable: Interacting with engineering, program, product and data science teams
- 2-4 year experience preferred.
- CS fundamentals, Algos, DS
- Fundamentals of distributed systems
- Problem solving