Zendesk skill requirements:
- Evaluation of existing customer service departments.
- Planning, creating and maintaining efficient, scale-able Customer Support structures.
- Zendesk setup and administration. (Business Rules, Integrations, etc.)
- Zendesk Help Center / Guide development.
- Creating coaching material (Anything related to Customer Service and Zendesk).
- Planning and developing new web apps, especially Zendesk Apps.
- Fronted and backend development.
- API development
- Proactively manage the day to day issues raised by our user base
- Proactively monitor environments to ensure they are operational and performant
- Actively contribute to monitoring and alerting strategy and approach, using continuous improvement to ensure monitoring is sufficient and appropriate for the environment and customer
- Deploy environments on demand, with an understanding of the build process and ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with the deployment and operation of environments Receive & update calls on behalf of users using their support desk system ensuring accurate data entry
- Determine the actions required to resolve operational / product problems, escalating as required to minimize the impact to individual customers and the organization as a whole
- Proactively keep users informed throughout all stages of all processes by phone, email and instant messenger
- Update records throughout all stages of all processes so customers and colleagues can view the latest information at any time
- Assist in the management of incidents, requests and problems, request fulfilment and problem management processes and local procedures
- Creating and implementing technical standards across systems and communicating these standards to their support and deployment teams
- Deployment & upgrading application stack into production & non-production environments
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Engage with the wider business on the development of new and existing hosted services Involvement in 24 / 7 rota, involvement in daytime [08:00 – 18:00] shift rota system
- There may be a requirement to work “out of hours” at times of major projects or upgrades
- Good understanding of cloud technologies and SaaS concepts
- Good understanding of shell scripting
- Good understanding of ITIL and ITSM concepts and foundation
- Experience working within a Technical Services support or deployment role
- Exceptional customer skills, with a passion and attitude to deliver excellent service