We’re in the business of delivering awesome meals into everyone's home or office – fast.
We achieve this by building and running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, and a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order.
We work with hundreds of the Germany’s best loved restaurants along with renowned local gems such as to enable them to open up a valuable new revenue stream. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are!
The only thing faster than our deliveries is the growth rate of our company. We’re increasing in business scale and organizational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and keeping it all together and making everything click are at the heart of what make working at Deliveroo a thrilling experience. If you want to make a difference, and you’re passionate about food, come on board and join the ride.
Deliveroo launched in Germany in April 2015. Over two years into operations we are working with over 2000 restaurants across the. We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder!
This is a rare opportunity to become a young and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. We are now looking for highly talented Rider Marketing Manager, with a 12 months contract at this stage.
Riders are at the heart of the company. You will primarily be responsible for driving awareness and recruitment of new riders in Germany.
This is a role for an intelligent, motivated self-starter to develop his/her marketing career and help make us a household name in the rider community in Germany.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your role will include:
- Develop a specific rider marketing strategy, on a national and city level
- Understand, analyse and act upon local market dynamics (workforce, competition)
- Scope and implement global riders lifecycle strategy to improve main conversion KPIs
- Experimentation of financial incentives, non financial incentives and of comms journeys throughout the rider lifecycle (conversion, activation, retention and re-activation)
- Gain an extremely deep understanding of our riders and their attitudes by speaking to riders and reading online
- Set up ways to gather information about our riders
- Review the rider proposition in line with its effects on rider lifetime value
- Analyse early indicators of churn and design triggers to optimize for retention
- Provide guidance and standardized measurable approaches to local teams running retention / activation / engagement activity
- Improve rider engagement through comms
- Closely liaise with the Operations team and the rider community
- Execution of rider marketing campaigns (in-person, online and campaigns)
- Liaise with HQ rider marketing in London for customized, local initiatives
- Cover CRM, content marketing (social, email), paid digital, offline (events and sponsorships), partnerships, ATL etc.
The ideal candidate is;
Available to start asap in Berlin, for a full-time temporary contract.
Must be strong bilingual candidate: German + English
What you will need:
- Being comfortable with content creation, in multiple languages and formats
- 2+ year marketing or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns with demonstrable results & ROI.
- An analytical thinker who is confident with assessing all elements of our acquisition activity including digital marketing data & commercial performance
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track-record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Competitive package
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- Mobile phone allowance
- Competitive salary
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.