Corporate Business Development Manager - Singapore
Singapore · Corporate
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the Singapore’s best loved restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Corporate Business Development Manager is to engage with new corporations and signing Deliveroo as an official supplier or partner for their office food needs. They will also liaise between Deliveroo and our Corporate Customers to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Business Development Manager are:
- Identifying, growing and managing the relationship between Deliveroo for Business and the Corporate Clients in Singapore
- Growing the number of new corporate accounts in our target sectors
- Liaising with Account Managers to manage all corporate account requests
- Assist in the development of systems and processes to enhance the corporate sales process
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client offers
- Playing a role in growing our corporate business as a core vertical in Singapore, including developing our corporate operations, customer service, account management and marketing capabilities
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly methodical with a strong sense of customer service.
- A natural-born negotiator - a driven and hard-working individual
- Excellent attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Creative – exhibits tenacity, never takes no for an answer.
- Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in the a B2B sales role
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Ownership and responsibility - have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Phone subsidies
- Health and Dental insurance coverage