Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Consumer Marketing Manager will work closely with the Head of Marketing and develop Deliveroo’s vision and strategy for the Australian market, focusing on consumer, restaurant and rider partnerships. You will work closely with internal teams, London head office and international markets. The role will focus on consumer marketing and identifying potential partners, leading the negotiation process from scratch and managing partnerships through to execution
The role will involve:
- Responsible for Consumer Marketing
- Helping set the partnership strategy, you’ll research sectors and identify partnership structures that can help us achieve our business objectives. You’ll identify and review opportunities, pitch Deliveroo to brands, manage inbounds and negotiate and recruit new partnerships
- Manage all National Brand Equity campaigns
- Lead all City level Marketing
- Manage all ATL, from agency briefing through to post campaign review
- Consumer & Restaurants Partnerships management
- Marketing Performance tracking and insights development
- Develop and execute partnership campaigns from initial pitch to final execution. You’ll own the process and work closely with our internal teams (such as Content, Design, Restaurant, Rider and Business Intelligence) to execute the partnership vision. You’ll oversee everything from contract negotiation through to leading the execution of the partnership
- Manage relationships both cross-functionally and within the marketing team
- Relationship building with existing partner brands, evaluating existing partnerships and analysing ways to amplify the existing relationship
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role or experience across both Business Development and Account Management.
- Experience in both negotiating deals and also managing them through to completion.
- Sharp instincts for the right opportunities and a strong negotiator.
- Commercially astute and able to marry Deliveroo business objectives with the goals of a partner.
- Communication skills, including the ability to present at board level.
- Results oriented, with strong analytical/quantitative skills.
- Creative thinker who can develop ideas outside the box, that are both commercially viable and deliver against objectives.
- Thorough researcher with a curious mind.
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills.
- A proactive can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.