Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
We are looking for someone to help our restaurant partners with their day to day inquiries as a part of our Partner Service team. The team is rather new and the role is quite junior and may involve admin heavy duties. There will be plenty of opportunity to grow and expand the role. You will be responsible to answer inquiries by our restaurant partners over the phone and through email. This is a role for a motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has career advancement opportunities.
Your role will include:
- Provide technical support to restaurant partner staff
- Maintain restaurant records by updating account information
- Work closely with the Account Executive, Account Management and Customer Service team in ensuring service levels are met
- Deal with the creation and updating of our restaurant menus
- Excellent written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Cheerful personality, good team player and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate across different teams and resolve any issues that might arise
- Experience with Salesforce would be beneficial
- University students are welcomed
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible schedule
- Strong focus on your professional development and opportunities for progression
- Regular team activities
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all Deliveroo orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.