Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Thursday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Editions Executive will be working within the Special Projects team, responsible for liaising between our internal departments and our key restaurant partners that ensure optimal Editions kitchen operations. This includes supporting Partners through the setup of the sites, working with partners to ensure smooth operations and also assisting in regards to expansion into new sites.
This position will report to our Special Projects Manager.
- Sites: Working closely with Special Projects Manager in identifying, searching for and visiting new properties
- Relationships: Managing and supporting the operational relationship of our key Editions restaurant partners, liaising with core deliveroo marketing to ensure that we execute our Editions marketing strategy optimally, liaising with our account management and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Administration: Document maintenance and organization, timely new sites launch tracking and record-keeping, assisting the Special Project Manager with any ad hoc administration tasks as required
- Financials: Raising purchase orders, processing of invoices into accounts payable template and liaising with our suppliers regarding payments
- Analytics: Driving restaurant performance by analysing performance data and presenting reports and recommendations, as well as any type of ad-hoc analysis
- Marketing: Liaising with local consumer marketing to ensure that we execute our Editions marketing strategy optimally.
Our ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, a knack for problem solving and a willingness to hit the ground running.
- 2-3 years experience in account management
- Interested in food, restaurants and tech start-ups
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hands on personality, fast learner and keen to get involved in a multi-facet fast growing projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-starter work environment and able to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial and proactive individual
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Annual Return Flight
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.