Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Kitchen Assistant will work at one of our original content sites and will be responsible for:
- Cleaning the Editions site (Including; kitchen, cooking equipment and site facilities)
- Packaging food ready for collection
- Helping to complete busy service periods on time to a high standard.
- Adhering to the highest level of food safety (5 stars from EHO)
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering as required.
- Basic food preparation
- Assisting the Site Manager with general duties
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A Passion for food and customer excellence
- Ability to work with a large team
- Previous experience working in a high volume environment
- Previous kitchen experience an advantage
- Flexibility with availability for evening & weekend shifts
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.