As the Senior Associate B2B Marketing Programs you will be responsible for the planning and management of large multi-channel campaigns to acquire and engage our Restaurant and Grocery partners in all markets that we operate. You will work closely with the GTM and B2B Content teams, our extended cross functional teams and the Marketing Ops Executives who build and execute campaigns. Reporting into the Head of Marketing Operations you will be responsible for streamlining marketing processes and ways of working between Marketing teams, identifying opportunities to scale and grow over time and improving ways of working to increase efficiency.
This role forms part of a team of experts in the field of marketing, commercial learning, development and engagement that collectively will be responsible for leading Deliveroo’s approach to building industry-leading commercial capabilities across Deliveroo’s frontline commercial teams in all markets.
What you’ll be responsible for
- End to end campaign management
- Work closely with our GTM and B2B content teams to identify, plan and manage the deliverables needed for lifecycle programs and new product launches.
- Translate business briefs into marketing requirements, mapping out deliverables to include resource, channel and budget planning
- Own and manage execution timelines, localisation of assets and legal reviews, assist with and provide sign off on Q/A of campaign assets
- Build and maintain a reporting suite using tools such Google Analytics, Salesforce and Looker/Tableau
- Program management and delivery
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of the campaigns within agreed timelines to partners via external channels such as CRM email and to internal commercial teams via internal channels such as ShowPad
- Own our project management tool (Asana) by creating new processes for allocation of workload across all campaigns/projects and also reporting on progress with stakeholders
- Manage all inbound requests that come from AMs, PSC and product teams on our ad hoc requests kanban board and allocate tasks to the relevant individuals
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Marketing Ops process documentation and governance of tools in our ownership
- Streamline ways of working and establish strong collaboration between the Marketing team and cross functional stakeholders
- Mange our key Vendor relationships
- Maintain and develop vendor relationships for Marketing systems including but not limited to: Asana, Vimeo, GoToWebinar and Marvel
- Identify opportunities for growth and improved efficiencies through best in class use of current and future technologies
- Project Management: ability to manage and progress multiple, complex projects in parallel that involve numerous stakeholders across markets and other Deliveroo functions. Experience with Agile, Lean, Prosci, Prince2 Practitioner, or other Process Improvement methodologies.
- Communication & Influence: Listens actively and empathetically. Simplifies complex ideas and focuses communication. Collaborates effectively across a wide range of teams and stakeholder groups. Demonstrates a confident presentation style.
- Problem-solving & Strategic Thinking: Clearly frames increasingly broad or complex issues, articulates tradeoffs, and recommends solutions. Understands the strategic implications of their work. Is able to anticipate risks and suggest ways to mitigate.
- Change Management: Utilises a range of proven techniques to manage a diverse team through a series of change such that they consistently adopt new ways of working and the tools that support them
- Team Development and Community-Building: A team player who readily collaborates cross-functionally and can resolve areas of misalignment or conflict between teams. Finds opportunities to build a sense of community and coach more junior team members.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.