Global care and Partner Operations Real Time Manager
Mid Level Manager
(Hybrid role - 2 days in the London HQ office)
Unfortunately we are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position.
The central Customer Care management team is expanding rapidly and the Global Workforce Management & Planning team needs to mirror this growth to provide outstanding support to our Customer Care teams. We cover ten markets across Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia
Key to this expansion is an immediate need for an experienced Real Time WFM Manager to join the team to help develop and implement Real Time planning and monitoring methodologies in order to improve efficiency and bring a consistency of approach to all markets.
About the role
Reporting to the Global Head of Workforce Planning & Management, you will lead the real-time management of our customer care workforce on a global scale. You will use WFM software and tools to analyse data, and recommend actions and solutions for both long-term planning and immediate responses to a variety of potential crises. You will lead and develop a team of Real-Time Analysts.
What you'll do
- Review workload forecasts, accounting for trends and seasonality in contact rates and order volumes, highlight issues and roadblock that prevents us from achieving our service levels
- Track the impact of operational change activities affecting Customer Care to improve the accuracy of our forecasts
- Ensure daily tracking of forecast accuracy across markets, quickly responding to any issues encountered locally in our markets, or centrally
- Review performance data and contact volumes to monitor changes and trends in real time
- Lead the production of workforce data and reporting in real time
- Review capacity planning and provide recommendations
- Support in-house markets with real-time management and monitoring
- Intraday management and response plan implementation to ensure schedule adherence, respond to unplanned call, staffing, and handle time variances.
- Daily schedule and activity maintenance, including monitoring daily supply and demand in real time.
- Work with vendor RTAs and in-house teams to make real time workforce adjustments.
- Ensure partners and in-house teams are following agent requirements at each interval and that schedule adherence is tracked, working with Care Operations and our partners to drive continuous improvement to optimise resource supply to meet demand.
- Direct line management responsibility for a team of Real-time Analysts
- 2 years + experience in Workforce and Real Time Management
- Proven experience of WFM systems such as Teleopti, IEX or similar WFM systems
- Strong Excel or Google Sheet modelling skills; for example, using pivot tables and index match formula
- 2+ years line management experience; indirect management of outsourced WFM teams is desirable
- Proven analytical skills and mindset
- Adept at conducting 80/20 analysis, drawing out business insights from that analysis and presenting findings and recommendations persuasively
- Experience creating relationships with customer care operations and support teams, finance managers and business intelligence analysts
- Ability to work in a ambiguous environment
- Present ideas, theories, and technical information to operations and managerial staff
- Manage workforce performance in Real Time, this will mean to work evenings, weekends and some Bank Holidays
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.