When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Our Account Management team owns and manages our restaurant relationships. As Deliveroo continues to scale, we aim to provide best-in-class support to ensure our partners works with us seamlessly. The Partner Administrative Assistant is a passionate team players that work well together and cross functionally with other departments, and of course, they’re organised and have a keen eye for detail!
- Maintain the budgeting, sourcing, invoicing, planning and maintaining good relationship with vendors
- Provide full spectrum of administrative functions including restaurant settings, invoice management and payment adjustments
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Account Management, Sales and Office Management to ensure partners' needs are met
- Ownership of the accounts payable function; liaising with suppliers, raising PO’s and following up on payments with our London finance team.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
- Maintain account cleanliness
- Takes care of restaurant's engagement records
- Sorting and organising contracts and relevant documents
- Assisting the Account Managers with any ad-hoc administration tasks as required
Skills you’ll need & Eligibility…
- 2 years of experience in administrative role is required
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (written and oral) to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Great computer skills
- Attentive to detail and possess great organisational skills
- You are a passionate colleague and enjoys working as a team
- You are self driven, with good self management and a can-do-attitude
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for other
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers