Are you looking for your next growth opportunity where you can develop your skills in a fast pace, results oriented role as part of a dynamic team.
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our well-established outbound sales team in Manchester City Centre. We are open to backgrounds, no previous sales experience is required, just a willingness to learn, with the customer's best interest at heart and the desire to succeed in sales.
This will be an office-based position during your 3 month probation, following this, you will have the autonomy of hybrid working. You will work as part of the SMB (Small Medium Business) team to promote and sell B2B (Business to Business) products and create new business for the Deliveroo platform.
What your role will include?
- Acquiring new business by phone and email and reporting to your Sales Team Leader
- Pipeline management
- Building daily plans
- Working towards monthly targets and KPI's
- Collaborate with our Regional Sales Teams
- Candidates who are driven, motivated and committed to succeed in a sales environment with a high earning potential
- Ideally one year of commercial experience
- A strong phone based background
- The confidence to make regular cold calls and remain resilient
- IT literate (including a range of Microsoft software) -
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Effective organisational and communication skills
- An eagerness to learn, grow and develop professionally - At Deliveroo we want you to succeed and offers professional development
- Be passionate about our customers and being the definitive food partner of choice
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (offering unlimited free delivery)
- Discounted Gym membership
- Buzz Days & Incentives
- Tonnes of free food
- Quarterly sales off-sites and training days
Life at Deliveroo
The culture at Deliveroo is crucial to the success of the business, Manchester is home to Deliveroo's UK SMB Team and hosts the only SMB SDR team in the UK! The office is an open plan and modern workspace, making it a great environment to learn and enjoy working.You will be surrounded by a friendly, supportive, and rigorous work culture and are exposed to the decision-making process with management and like-minded individuals. Trust is the ultimate foundation of Deliveroo. Employees are trusted with accountability and are given opportunities to share ideas and collaborate. Individual freedom is a key success factor at Deliveroo, providing a safe space for creativity and new ideas. We promote this positive culture with a focus on health and well-being of employees where everyone can be their authentic self.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.