We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in around 30 minutes.
We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the team:
Deliveroo’s Commercial Team manages the partnership with our Restaurant and Grocery partners. Using data-driven insights and our Deliveroo-created tools, we help our partners increase their revenue and improve their operations on our platform. We are a group of dynamic team players who work hard together to achieve a common goal. If you love the food scene and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace, this is the place for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the Grocery team in managing enquiries/requests from partners
- Conducting post-marketing campaign data to refine campaign mechanics
- Supporting account managers on to derive business insights to Increase revenue and improve health metrics
- Working with cross-functional departments to drive business growth
- Ad-hoc tasks relevant to the Commercial team’s requirements, e.g. Menu Analysis, data reporting, market research, business development support
What we’re looking for:
- An interest in food is great here. It’s a place to unleash the foodie in you
- Excellent attention to detail and a keenness to learn
- Basic Microsoft Excel/ Google-suite skills
- Able to commit for a period of 3 to 6 months is preferred
After this internship, you will
- Have gained experience using data-driven insights to create actionable solutions
- Have strengthened your project & time management skills
- Have strengthened your analytical and CRM skills through usage of Deliveroo’s suite of software & tools
- Have gained knowledge about the F&B and Food Delivery Industry in Singapore
- Know what it entails to work in a fast-paced scale-up with lots of dynamic and daily challenges
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space