At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the fastest expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there.
We are building mature security capabilities to support our growth and are looking for a motivated Security Risk Analyst with an understanding of security risk management and desire for growth to join our Security function. Our office location in India is in Hyderabad and are preferably looking for you to be be based onsite there. We might however consider remote working from other India cities. The role will report to the Security Risk Management Lead.
This hands-on role will work on numerous security risk management projects to support the risk management strategy. You'll directly influence how Deliveroo manages its security risk and engage with a variety of partners across the business to promote greater maturity.
What you'll do:
- Help design and implement a scalable security risk management framework, which takes into account business context and industry standards, regulatory requirements and partner expectations
- Deliver the security risk management roadmap and underlying projects
- Support risk identification and assessment activities and ensure that the risk register is kept up to date Assess security risks and track exposure and remediation activities
- Collaborate with diverse teams across the business to implement risk management processes and provide advice on risks and controls
- Facilitate the security risk acceptance process and governance structures
- Contribute to management reporting of security risks and metrics to relevant committees and partners
- Support security awareness training
Requirements. You are or have:
- 2+ years experience in security risk management in a fast-paced business or a regulated industry
- Supported and contributed to processes for managing security risk
- Experience performing security risk assessments in a technology environment
- Familiarity with the technologies and processes used by modern Agile businesses
- Experience delivering solutions on moderately complex tasks
- Ability to document and present risks in small to medium groups
- Familiar with security metrics and security risk management reporting
- Experience discussing security risks with different partners across the business in both technical/engineering and non-technical role
- Familiar with security standards such as PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO27001 and SOC2
- A mix of consulting and industry experience in a relevant role
- Experience working with commercial integrated risk management or GRC solutions (eg OneTrust, ServiceNow)
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISA, or CISSP
Holiday Policy - 15 days leave each year (which increases with length of service) and 12 days casual leave and 9 days public holiday.
Childcare - Deliveroo reimburses 70% of daycare expenses, up to a maximum of INR 10000 per month.
Other Benefits: Medical insurance, healthcare, home office expenses and online learning portals.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.