Benefits Analyst - Global
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
Deliveroo is looking for a Payroll Benefit Analyst to support our Payroll Benefit Manager who is responsible for a Global portfolio of benefits. Working closely with HR, Reward and the Payroll team you will assist them in all things BAU. You will interact on a regular basis with our tax, HR and Reward teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist the Payroll Benefits Manager and the UK and International Payroll Managers as directed to ensure Company’s benefits, pensions, bonuses and payments are processed in the correct manner
- Maintain accurate payroll benefits records and ensure these feed through to payroll in a timely manner
- Assist with the preparation of input and the loading of the UK benefit data into the UK payroll (Workday) and (Cloudpay) International
- Support with the administration of all the company pension schemes and related input
- Help to process Stock related transactions
- Help the payroll teams with the input of certain payroll data into systems (Workday, Cloudpay)
- Help answer the payroll or benefit related queries as they come through our in house ticketing system
- Help prepare Ad Hoc payments to employees
- Help with any Ad Hoc tasks across the payroll function
- Liaise with internal and external clients in a professional and courteous manner
- 1-2 years’ experience in an HR/Payroll benefits role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills along with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- High level of IT literacy
- Excellent planning and organisational skill
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Sound judgemental skills to identify and resolve challenges and issues
- Experience in high growth and / or tech start up environments preferably with a global exposure
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.