When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
What you'll do:
- Ensure high-quality services by conducting regular quality assessments on all-rounded functions provided by the Partner Success Team;
- Maintain the database to keep track of the team members’ performance from Deliveroo quality & compliance perspective;
- Dig deep to uncover root causes and team improvement area, work closely with internal stakeholders by providing feedback, suggestions and development plan to the individual in achieving business goals;
- Identify the latest performance issues/gaps and initiate the relevant training for overall team development;
- Maintain a regular report/material to upkeep the team members on any relevant update on process and compliance perspective, provide suggestions and initiative on changes adoption;
- Assist team lead in managing the Quality Assurance function and responsible for the people development in the team to perform the job
- Analyzes weekly partner satisfaction survey data (NPS) to identify learning opportunities for continually improving on overall partner experience across partners’ journey in Deliveroo;
- Prepare NPS monthly digestion reports in comparing with overall team quality performance & business performance;
- Work with team lead on identifying follow-up actions to address partners’ interaction-related issues;
- Assist team lead in creating any other NPS measurement materials e.g. dashboard, report, survey
- Excellent skills in English and Cantonese, proficiency in English and Chinese word-processing
- Assess a situation and to point of resolution
- Cheerful personality and good team player
- Experienced in the customer service sector is an advantage
- Become one of the main employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Monthly gym allowance
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Monthly Monday breakfast & Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty)
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
Benefits And Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.