Associate - Performance & Planning
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Purpose of Job:
We're looking for an individual to join our Operations team in Kuwait City, Kuwait. This team ensures seamless deliveries for all Deliveroo customers. You'll be reporting to the Rider Operations Manager (Performance & Planning).
- Schedule riders - matching supply and demand using a range of measures to ensure that we have enough riders in the right place at the right time
- Use data to improve the delivery network - identifying areas to increase the availability, reliability, and efficiency of the network
- Process improvement - identifying opportunities to improve internal efficiencies and then building these out to continue driving impact at a fast pace
- Work with team members from other departments - ensuring coordination with other Deliveroo teams to support the work of the Operations team
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in MS Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) / Google Sheets to be able to analyze data to resolve issues
- A keen eye for detail in challenging the inputs and sense-checking the output
- To be a coordinator and work with different teams, and to communicate inputs and outcomes
- To have experience 'getting things done' and be impact-oriented
- Fluent in English, Arabic (an advantage)
Benefits and Diversity
- 30 days of Annual Leave
- Work visa
- Medical insurance
- Annual home flight tickets
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties and regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.