Global Escalations Operations Specialist - French
Our Customer Care team’s mission is to ensure our customers receive the highest quality of Care from anywhere across the globe where they might find themselves using Deliveroo, acting as an escalation point and support hub for Care related matters .As a Customer Care Operations Specialist, you’ll be working on some of our most complex and sensitive issues, providing our customers with the best possible outcome whilst taking both customer and the business interests into consideration.
Success in this role will require in-depth knowledge, a proactive approach, a focus on getting things done and being supportive with everyone in the team. All this will help in making Deliveroo the definitive Food delivery company that everyone thinks of first.
What you’ll be doing
- Reviewing and responding to customer queries using tools such as Zendesk and Amazon connect
- Managing internal escalations - via both Workplace and Gmail in an efficient and timely manner to guarantee customer satisfaction and brand loyalty with every enquiry
- Acting as an escalation point for any complex queries from our frontline Care teams and markets by either call, chat or Zendesk ticket
- Being an active team player and working hard to ensure the team meets their relevant targets
- Proactively create a presence within the workplace: acknowledging, responding and investigating any Customer Care feedback.
- Proactively escalating and communicating any issues to the Care team management
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and policy refinement within the department and company
- Actively participating in team meetings, company activities and development opportunities
- Working a mix of working days, evenings and weekends
- Strong written and spoken English and French
- Willingness to take responsibility/ownership of each issue/task that you face
- Adaptable to day-to-day change in relation to tasks assigned to you
- Intrigued by complex situations rather than overwhelmed by them
- Trustworthiness – Deliveroo wants honest workers who are capable of handling sensitive personal information
- Attention to detail – spotting small changes and things that “just don’t seem right”
- Rotational shift work including evenings & weekends
Preferred, but not required:
- Additional language skills (Italian / Cantonese / Mandarin / Arabic) would be a benefit
- GDPR and payment related knowledge
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.